- I was given my first ever romantic bouquet of flowers; some beautiful chrysanthemums that faded from purple to yellow. They were the closest thing to a bouquet of daisies, my favourites!
- On my daily walk to University, a man randomly stopped me, shook my hand and said he hoped I had a good day. I'm not sure why, but it certainly did keep me smiling. Random acts of kindness are very, very lovely!
- I won some #MarsTweetShop Pedigree Dentastix... their promotional vending machine was a great PR stunt, even if I couldn't eat my prize.
- Feeling a bit peaky, I watched the wondrous The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, and as such cemented my love for Wes Anderson and all his films, whilst also encouraging me to give Owen Wilson more credit than I normally do.
- I also found my old wooden watercolour set - time to experiment with some painting!
I will let you know how it goes, and what a get up to over the next week soon enough!
- Besma x